Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Week 27

My friend Bekah should be posting some new pictures tomorrow of my 27 week mark. She took them so she is going to post them. Things for this week are going well. I feel like when I sit down I am squishing him. He gets kinda mad and wiggles. One major things that happened is I pushed myself a little hard, too little of sleep, not enough healthy food and stress. So, what happened you ask? Well last Saturday Kenney and I went to breakfast and then shopping at Home Depot. I started sweating and just not feeling right. Then got home and well from there not to go in to great detail I got sick. Yes, sick all luckily I was outside so the fresh air helped. At that point I ended up sleeping all day Saturday. I have finally figured out that I can not push myself like I used. The hardest part is taking it easier. What does that really mean?? Well I need to be careful because it isn't just me any more. WoW I really have to take a step back. Anyhow feeling better and not exactly taking it easy. I figure I will never have that so I guess I better get used to it.

Love you all!

No comments: