Thursday, January 04, 2007

31 weeks and counting....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, he sure is growing inside there. I swear he is building something maybe a canoe to get out. Kenney doesn't see how my skin can stretch any further. It literally looks like he is going to rip through at any point. When he moves inside my stomach it looks like waves in a really bad storm. I am enjoying the movenments a great deal. Knowing he is getting himself ready for the World is so exciting. I am getting closer and closer with his room. Consolidating a craft/office room in to our little house has been a much bigger task then orginally thought. Closer and closer. Pretty much just need to get rid of a lot of stuff at the dump. I have been doing great downsizing. Seriously like 10 bags of Goodwill and 10 bags of junk going to the dump. Move down my checklist, almost to the fun decorating stuff.

1 comment:

The Petricks said...

WOW what a great picture of you.