Thursday, March 08, 2007

First time out and about and first bath at home...

Well today started off with a sleepy mom and baby. Gavin wanted to stare at mom most of the night. Not that he cries much but just wanted to hang out. He is so good I can harldy believe it. Today we went up to see Nanny and Pop-Pop (Grandma and Grandpa Kenney's mom and step-dad). I run late now, if you know me you know how crazy that drives me. But I got over it. I had the car warmed and we were ready to go, I realized I didn't have my mirrors to look at him while we drive so I went to go grab them and realized I locked myself out of the house. Totally lame. So, I said to heck with it and went to Target, well now I am already like 1/2 hour late. O'well. Got the mirror and we are on the road. Becoming paranoid that every driver on the road was tailgating I moved in to the slow lane and barely went the speed limit. So, we finally arrived over an hour late. Gavin met his cousins today and had a lot of fun. They each held him and loved him. He wore his new outfit from Bunnies by the Bay. It even has little froggy feet... It was so cute.






His first bath last night... He loved it..Nana (my mom) gave him a mohawk when he was done.








Mommy already has her boy trained to cheer on his future favorite driver.. Go Jimmie!




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Jackie you have a beautiful little guy. we can't wait to meet him. hopefully soon this will happen. we love you and miss you.

Nic