Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hanging out

Well, I have changed jobs, and since I was and I am going in to a sales position I did not get 2 weeks. DARN.. I was prepared either way. So, right now I thought I would take the 2 weeks, spend some time with Gavin, get organized and ready for Whidbey Island Bank where I will be a loan officer in Anacortes. If you need a home loan give me a call. Over the last couple days I went to my parents house and took full advantage of the weather and swam. On Tuesday Bekah, Katie, Ethan and Cody came over. The boys had a lot of fun together. They were so darn cute.
Gavin is wearing some clothes in 12 months, WOW! This is his Jimmie Johnson outfit that Nana got him.

This is such a great shot of my little guy! We spent the day outside in the Gazebo. It was great to be outside.
This is Ethan and Gavin what a pair. Ethan was pulling Gavin's shirt and Gavin was kicking around. Already playing..

No comments: