Monday, January 28, 2008

Back to the doctors...

We went back to the doctors on Friday night at 7:30pm. Luckily they were able to get us in. Gavin started running a fever and throwing up. So, now not only do we have these hives all over his body (getting worse) he is running a fever and throwing up. His doctor thinks it may be more viral then allergy. He didn't rule out allergy but we are assuming it was a virus. Saturday was the worst. I ended up getting the flu in a bad way. I couldn't imagine that an adult could get that sick, but I did. TERRIBLE. Not only the sick part but tweeking my back too. Since Kenney was at work and I really couldn't take care of Gavin, my mom came and got him. He spent the night with them. Sunday night neither of us were back to 100%. I was very tired and my tummy was still touchy. Now, today we are both feeling better. Once again not 100%but much better. Gavin is very clingy and still doesn't have it appetite and he is very lazy/tired. So, we have just hung out today relaxing and trying to get better. Fingers crossed tomorrow will be like a whole new day.


2 comments:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

What is going on in Mount Vernon...more specifically, the St. Clair and Petrick family!?! Poor Gavin. He looks so sad. I hope everything turns out okay and this all goes away!! Poor guy. We're sending our thoughts your way!

Jacob said...

gavins is doing fine and mom is trying toget himosleep