Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The final on Gavin's Room

His comforter finally arrived today. So, here it is. The last item that needed to be added. Some special touches I would like to point out. Shannon made Gavin's name out of sand dollars. My sister Becky made the pictures of the wall hangings as well as recovered the gliding chair. Thank you Mom and Dad for kicking us in to gear and for all the support in getting it together. Thank you to husband, Dad and Bryan for working on getting the final things hammered out, literally. Thank you very much to all my family and friends for the wonderful support and gifts. I know that Gavin will be showered with all the love a little boy needs to grow up and become a wonderful man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

The Petricks said...

YIPPY! I love it. Can't wait to see it in person and see him in his room. I am happy for you both.