Saturday, February 03, 2007

Gavin's room is complete.. Go Mommy & Daddy!

Ok so I still haven't packed the bag yet. Grandma, Grandpa, Kenney and I put our hands to work and finished the room. Go me! I put together the crib and dresser.. Yes, big ole' pregnant me put the crib and dresser together. Kenney and Grandpa finished the trim and closet doors. Grandma cleaned and helped put the room together. Thought I would post some proud pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Doing good here, thanks!! Just so tired. I have a hard time making it thru the day at work. I SO look forward to my 4pm naps! :)

The room looks great. I can't believe your time is coming very quickly!! I cant't wait to see what Gavin looks like. :)