Thursday, February 15, 2007

Week 37 going on 38

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The newest information. I had a doctors appointment Wednesday everything is great. I am measuring the size of a women carrying twins according to the doctor. She said it isn't too often that we see a women carrying one measuring this size. GREAT. We thought quarterback I think line backer now. One way or another Gavin will be here by 9:30 am on February 27. That day is my c-section if he doesn't come in to the world before then. Things seem to be that much more real now. I do not feel so much like I am going to go to the hospital and just pick him up. He won't be in my stomach any more. It is almost scary, he has become a part of me now.

1 comment:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

How ya doing Jackie?? I keep expecting to see news on Gavin coming early. I'm thinking of you!