Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

Saturday, July 15, 2006
Today's Latest Current mood: happy
Interesting Comments:
Finding out that I am about 8 weeks has made reality set in a little bit more. I am still so unsure what to think of all of this pregnancy stuff. At this point the legs, arms, fingers are developing more. If you would like more information see baby center. July 25, 2006 I will have a better idea of how far along I am. The blood test just gives an average and the doctor judged it from there.
Physical Body Changes:
As for me: I am not sure what the hell to think. At least I know I am not a hyprocondriac which is exactly what I thought I was. So, yeah for me. I still get this weird pain/cramping not terrible just annoying in my lower stomache. I will need to ask the doctor about that. Kind of scares me and maybe that is why I am feeling so unattached. I think to some extent my body is trying to adjust and now my mind is. Some of it could be constipation just a little. (Gross I know but do not read these blogs if you are expecting me to sugar coat all of this.) My boobs are getting huge. I will show you Heather and Cody your new boobs won't even stand a chance. By the way I will be starting a fund for a boob lift if any one would like to contribute. I am sure once I go up to an E or bigger I will need to get a lift.
Mental Condition:
Mentally I am holding true. Not too much of a mental affect if anything I guess it has put me in a better mood. Still not sure how to talk about it all. But blogging will help I am sure.
Vanity:
Holly crap my face is like a pizza. I can hardly keep up with the new additions. I haven't read how long this can continue for. Hopefully not much longer.
Food:
I am always hungry and everything sounds great until I get it near my mouth then all I can think is gross. Attempting to eat a piece of shrimp last night I thought for sure I would not be able to eat any seafood however today my Grandpa went out crabbing and brought fresh crab over. YUM!!! The best part was I was actually able to eat it. Other then that Kix have been wonderful I just carry a bowl of Kix around with me. My nephew Zayne was a big fan of them too.
Planning:
Being that this is an unplanned pregnancy I have a lot of preperations to do and will keep every one posted on it. I am a very open book and not shy about anything. As of right now there isn't too much planning as I am still in denial to some extent. About the only I am really thinking about is, man I need a bigger house.

As this whole thing that people call pregnancy continues I will be more then happy to keep a running blog. Ask questions please it will only help me.

No comments: