Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

November 5, 2006
Wow well over a month, now.
It has been over a month now since I have blogged last. Sorry about that. I thought I would throw a little something together right now before I head out to my hubby's b-day breakfast.
For those of you who may not already know this I just finished my BS degree. About dang time. So, now that I have finished nothing will change except for the fact I have a BS in Finance. Cool beans!
Ok now on to baby stuff:
Things are still going as well as can be excepted. I love every minute of being pregnant. As far as I can tell I am not really cranky anymore and I tend not to let things get to me as they did before. (Another blog)
We are having a baby boy for those of you who did not know. His name will be Gavin Ross. Not that I do not like Gavin Rossdale, but we already had the middle name it is Kenney's Dads. The first name came to us while watching Rescue Me one night. We are going to keep with the Irish/Scottish traditions. Gavin is measuring just about right on maybe a week sooner, but the due date is still March 6, 2007. We are very excited.
My body is still going through some changes. The remenents of my car accident tend to flare up a little causing irritation in my shoulder and I am sure this will get worse once I am lugging a 10 pound baby around. I am considering Physical Therapy/Massage again. My last apt. I had only gained 4 pounds. Yippy! I think I am still just trucking along weight wise which to be honest as long as I am healthy I do not mind one bit only gaining a few. The 2nd trimester most books say women will gain 12-14. My total weight gain goal is 35 pounds max. An unfortunate genetic problem is wiggling its way on to my body. The lovely stretch mark. Genetics tell me that I am in for it. I put cream on every morning and every night to prevent them however I have developed a slightly light colored one near my belly button. Hopefully they will get light when everything is said and done. I honestly can not complain if that is the only negative thing I exprience during these next 4 months.
Alrighty hopefully you enjoy reading and hopefully I can get on and do another soon. Love ya all!

No comments: