Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

Friday, July 21, 2006
July 20 Current mood: sick
So today was a crappy feeling day. The cramping kinda came back so that is a little worrisome, must be gas. This morning I got up early feeling like the day was a great day! I got ready this rmorning took my pre-natal vitamin, grabbed string cheese and headed out the door. On my drive I turned one of the last corners and this little twinged came across my belly. I turned up my music, rolled the windows down and sang along to Prince. When I got to work I got the office opened up, put some coffee on and there it was again that twinged. Then I made a quick trip to the bathroom and in the toilet below was the two bites of string cheese and water from my vitamin. Lovely huh? Not really because I heaved for a good five minutes then I was ok. My stomach muscles were ripped a bit my neck where my shoulder was a little inflammed from my car accident is burning even now. I chowed down on a couple soda crackers and drank some water. It settled down and everything was a-ok.
Tonight:
I had some more cramping although I am feeling a little bit better. Right now I am just exhausted. Tomorrow hopefully I remain ok since I will be babysitting Peyton. After that I will be confined to my air conditioned bedroom trying to get my homework completed.

No comments: