Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

Thursday, August 10, 2006
March 6, 2007
March 6, 2006 is the estimated date for my little one to come in to the world. Tuesday was my first ultrasound. I actually got to see him/her bouncing around. The ultrasound tech had a difficult time keeping track of him/her. I may refer to him/her as a him because I have a strong feeling it is boy but if it is girl I won't be surprised at all. I think it just rolls out the whole boy thing. Any how. I can't be happier right now. Well I guess I could if I could illeviate some stresses.
Couple things I found out:
He/she has a heart beat of 162. Incase you do not know that is really good.
He/she actually moves, I mean really bounces around
March 6, 2007 estimated due date
Time will only fly by. I can't wait until October pretty sure that is when I will find out what I am having.
Well not that I am going to be able to sleep right now but Good Night to all.

No comments: