Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

Saturday, November 11, 2006
My little man...
Well Gavin is moving all over all the time. When they say I should be feeling about 50 kicks or movement per day I say no way. It is more like 100 times a day. He is up down all around. I told my husband that he will be our Seahawks kicker. My husband is not too happy with that because he would rather him be the quarterback or something. Pretty funny how we have already started planning his future. We have decided he will take piano lessons, soccer, and swimming and will probably go to a school that has a great technology/computer program. His future is in our hands and we will have to make sure he is happy and making the right decisions. Oh the pressure.
As for me:
My left leg has started to tweak out again. It happened in June and I had an x-ray done. It showed nothing which makes me think that it is my sciatic nerve, which also makes me think this is from the car accident. Never having this debilitating pain before worries me. It hurts so much that I could literally break my finger and it would be nothing compared to my leg. It starts in my butt and sends shocks all down my leg. I woke up at 3am Wednesday or Tuesday night in the most excruciating pain I have ever been in. I thought my god I have to go to the ER. I focused my way through it and tried to massage and stretch through this awful cramp. My calf was literally so tight I thought the only thing to do would be to cut my leg off. What on earth was I thinking? It was no where near anything I have ever experience, ok well there was a time after my MRI that the dye injection hurt. Dang car accidents. Hopefully things will get better. I have to think positive. Well, back to baby. Still feeling good other then the hip issue which happened before I was pregnant maybe the weight it aggravating it but it is not causing it.

No comments: