Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Been awhile.... Current mood: sleepy
Hey those of you who can read these, sorry it has been awhile.
So far it hasn't been hard to hide to the general public. Which is a really good thing since this is still kinda on the down low which many of you know why.
Body:
Nothing really. By about 1:00pm I get pretty bloated which sucks if I am wearing my smaller clothes that I can finally where. Weight is still the same so that is good. I felt my tummy stretching on Saturday is was a weird, very weird feeling. It felt like someone was stretching my skin above my pubic bone to my belly button. CRAZYY WEIRD! I have probably gone up one bra size. My bra's now look like push-up bras. AWESOME! Beat that with the REAL DEAL! :)
Mind:
Nothing, except my mood is pretty good. I am much happier then usual. I do not let things get me down like they used. Which makes things a little less streassful overall. I still have a few things going on that affect my day to day hormonal balance but I get over them when I think of what that kind of stress is doing to my little jumping bean.
When I mention jumping bean, I am not joking. Every time my midwife found the heart beat he/she moved. This happened several times until I finally got to hear it but only for 4 beats.
I am tired a great percent of the time. If I could sleep 2 hours a day I would in a heart beat. I am going to try and take my lunch breaks for myself to nap. Bekah, I may need to see you more. But during nap time so I can sleep too.
8 weeks until we find out if it is a boy or girl... Maybe I will do a guessing game for the fun of it.....
For those of you I do not talk to, email me I will answer any questions. I am pretty open with that.

No comments: