Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

Thursday, July 20, 2006
Wednesday July 19 Current mood: exhausted
Personality:
So now that my stupid homework assignment is over I was able to level myself out a bit. I was pretty stressed out Tuesday night. It still hasn't really set in yet. Things are still a little foggy.
Stomach:
This has pretty much been resolved for the most part. Not too bad. Of course some things trigger my likes and dislikes.. I am not a fan of chocolate anymore. Just doesn't sound good. Fruits, Veggies and Steak pretty much sound the best right now.
Vanity:
Face is finally starting to adjust and go back to normal. I thought I was in high school for a couple weeks. Really.
Body affects:
The cramping is starting to subside. Not sure what that was all about. Kind of weird but I guess sometimes that can be normal. My body just adjusting maybe. Acid reflux has been pretty constant no matter what I munch or drink. I have been craving water. My body has kind of kicked in to a health mode. Oddly enough since I have never really been like that. I go get fast food because it sounds o-so good. And then one bite later it is in the garbage. I am physically exhausted and every day I push myself to go work out and just can't. I am so mentally and phyiscally pooped.
Crazy:
Does any one want to buy a Welsh Corgi? She was born in February. I just can't handle the smell of her and our house is just too small for a dog and baby. She loves attention and wants to be with her owner lots. I will give you a good price on her. She has papers and should be to date on shots.

No comments: