Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

Tuesday, July 18, 2006
First emotional breakdown Current mood: sleepy
So, not much has happened since my last post but I thought I would blog about my first pregnancy/overreation/crazy women breakdown. Kenney got home and I just flipped. School work got the better of me I felt like I really let my group down I could not freaking do the calculations. It was so hard!!!! I prepostitioned everyone in my team and gave them enough time to try and do my math part. What the F#$%# ever right? Well I took it upon myself to put all the burden on myself. Fun huh? Not really because I just started crying, nearly flooding the Skagit River. Kenney kept telling me your ok. Tomorrow will it really matter? It took a good couple hours for me to get to a point where I could say, "Jackie you are going to be ok". So, let me tell ya'alls my emotions are a roller coaster I would consider it similar to mmm can't even think of one that big. Now I sound like some one is plugging my nose.
I have been so bloated today.. If you wish to proceed with this email it will be a bitch fest. :)
Not really. I am pretty excited now. I was looking at Kate Spade diaper bags, new houses and baby bedding. Is it ok to get so excited so early?
One weird tid bit that happend, part of my memory from a couple years back popped in to my head. While working at the mall booth that one Christmas I met a gal who said she was a "psychic", I believe in something I do not think that all the "psychics" out there can predict stuff but some have feelings. Ok so back to the point at hand. She told me I would be a mom by the time I was 25. Which my belief once there is a heart beat there is a baby. Well, technically right now my little grape has a heart beat. I will refer to him/her as a grape for a couple more weeks. So, the premonition has come true. CRAZY huh? I thought that at the time. No way will I be there at 25.
Well here I am my little grape in my belly. Ok so really I am getting more and more excited. Stay tuned for those of you interested future blogs:
Will Jackie have another emotional breakdown? TBA
Bi-daily updates to follow.
What is Jackie's exact due date? June 25
What was Jackie's first doctor's apt like? June 25

No comments: