Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pregnant

Saturday, July 29, 2006
Long time...
It has been awhile since I have posted anything. Sorry ya alls. School has been getting the better of me, Monday is my last day of this class. YES!
Ok, baby stuff. Everything is going well I guess that is probably part of my not posting either. I can't complain. I have managed it well. Every now and again depending on how much food I have or haven't had I get a little sicky feeling. But generally I am good, can't complain. One thing I had to change was take 2 prenatals at night instead of 1 in the morning and 1 at night.
I had my first doctors apt. Everything was pretty good, pretty uneventful. They did a basic exam. I met the midwife I would be working with. She is great! They will montior the growth of the baby since Kenney and I were both over 9 pounds, fun for me! The midwife said based on my uterus I am about 8.5 weeks or 9 weeks pregnant. I have my next doctors appointment on the 8th. Fun. Internal ultrasound.

No comments: